Bug with ‘swo2’ and ‘swo’ prefix fixed

While examining the code today, I noticed that swo_core had incorrect ontology prefixes ‘swo’ and ‘swo2’ set to ‘http://www.ebi.ac.uk/swo/http://www.ebi.ac.uk/efo/swo/’. This error was only present in an obsolete term SWO_0000399 (I must have introduced a bug when I made that term obsolete). All instances of this incorrect prefix were removed. Additionally, SWO_0000399 was incorrectly written as SWO__0000399 (with two underscores), and this was also fixed. These fixes were committed at revision 258 of the sourceforge SVN respository.

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s