A further refactoring of algorithm and objective files

This morning, as I was about to update the objective SWO file I noticed that those objectives within the information processing objective hierarchy were incorrectly assigned to the algorithms file. I have used the Protege 4.1 ‘move axioms’ tool to move all axioms within this hierarchy into the objective file. All changes are committed and can be viewed at any time. Please let me know via the SWORD mailing list if you have any questions.

Advertisements
This entry was posted in ontology and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s